Big Bend Fishing Fishing Map
CONTINUOS COVERAGE FROM THE WITHLACOOCHEE RIVER NW THROUGH APALACHEE BAY WEST TO CAPE SAND BLAS / ST JOSEPH BAY. THIS CHART COVERS 50 MILES OFFSHORE FROM APALACHEE BAY WITH 164 PLOTTED WRECKS, REEFS AND DIVE SITES BY NAME AS WELL AS LATITUDE AND LONGITUDE. SIDE "B" HAS COMPLETE COVERAGE FROM ST. PETERSBURG NORTH TO THE CEDAR KEYS. THE CHART COVERS 100 MILES OFFSHORE INCLUDING THE "FLORIDA MIDDLE GROUNDS". THIS SIDE HAS OVER 235 WRECKS, REEFS AND DIVE SITES BY NAME AS WELL AS LATITUDE AND LONGITUDE. IF YOU ARE SERIOUS ABOUT FISHING OFFSHORE OF THE FLORIDA BIG BEND THIS IS A MUST HAVE CHART.
NOAA 11400. WGS84-World Mercator Datum.25" X 38".
Add to Cart
Waterproof Charts are designed specifically for recreational boaters, fishermen and divers. These charts are beautifully printed on synthetic paper for use on deck in any weather, rain, or spray!
Great features for one affordable price:
- Waterproof - using their own patented design.
- Tear resistant - you can't ruin them!
- Foldable - they'll fit in your console or tackle box!
- Affordable - printed on both sides so they save money!
- Accurate - used by the Coast Guard and Navy!
- Complete - many combine multiple NOAA charts into one document!
- Simple to use - GPS coordinates and units!
- Easy to read - all charts are 25" x 38"!
- Up-to-Date - regularly updated to reflect the most recent information.