Central Long Island Sound Coastal Fishing Fishing Map
Side A has coverage from Greenwich Cove up to Stratford Point on the Connecticut side and from Oyster Bay Harbor up to Port Jefferson on the New York side . Side B is a Large Blowup of the area from Longneck Point to Sherwood Point. This chart shows excellent detail of all the Islands that sit to the south of Norwalk known as Norwalk Islands. Information comes from NOAA chart #12368.
This chart overlaps chart #27F to the east. We have highlighted all of the major fishing areas and designated the most common species caught in this area. We have pre-plotted dozens of GPS coordinates to make it easy to find these spots.
We have listed for your convenience public access boat ramps. We think you will find this most recent edition a necessary complement to your tackle box. If you are looking to catch a Striped Bass or a Bluefish then you are going to want to invest in this product.
WGS84-World Mercator Datum.
25" x 38".
Add to Cart
Waterproof Charts are designed specifically for recreational boaters, fishermen and divers. These charts are beautifully printed on synthetic paper for use on deck in any weather, rain, or spray!
Great features for one affordable price:
- Waterproof - using their own patented design.
- Tear resistant - you can't ruin them!
- Foldable - they'll fit in your console or tackle box!
- Affordable - printed on both sides so they save money!
- Accurate - used by the Coast Guard and Navy!
- Complete - many combine multiple NOAA charts into one document!
- Simple to use - GPS coordinates and units!
- Easy to read - all charts are 25" x 38"!
- Up-to-Date - regularly updated to reflect the most recent information.