Charleston Light - Cape Canaveral Nautical Map (Chart)
Coverage of the offshore waters from Charleston Light out to a minimum of 87 miles east and south to Cape Canaveral on one side. Coastal coverage from Fernandina Beach south past the St. Johns River entrance to the St. Augustine Inlet on the reverse side. A detail of the St. Augustine area on the coastal side. Information from 3 NOAA charts: 11488,11485 and 11480.
WGS84-World Mercator Datum.25" x 38".
Add to Cart
Waterproof Charts are designed specifically for recreational boaters, fishermen and divers. These charts are beautifully printed on synthetic paper for use on deck in any weather, rain, or spray!
Great features for one affordable price:
- Waterproof - using their own patented design.
- Tear resistant - you can't ruin them!
- Foldable - they'll fit in your console or tackle box!
- Affordable - printed on both sides so they save money!
- Accurate - used by the Coast Guard and Navy!
- Complete - many combine multiple NOAA charts into one document!
- Simple to use - GPS coordinates and units!
- Easy to read - all charts are 25" x 38"!
- Up-to-Date - regularly updated to reflect the most recent information.