Florida Middle Keys Fishing Map
Complete inshore fishing coverage for the Florida
Middle Keys. This is a must have chart for anyone planning on fishing near shore from Long Key to Boca Chica Key.
This chart covers from Lower Matecumbe Key to Boca Chica Key just east of Key West. Side A covers Lower Matecumbe Key to Marathon and the 7 Mile Bridge. Side B continues west from Marathon to Boca Chica Key. This chart pinpoints with GPS coordinates the best locations to catch the more popular fish species, as identified by local fishing captains. Marinas, boat ramps, bait, fuel docks, and water accessible dinning locations are listed in an easy to read Marine Facilities table. Small boat popular routes and shallow draft boat routes are included. This is a must have chart if youíre traveling to the Middle Keys for a fishing trip! Navigational data derived from NOAA charts #11445 and #11449.WGS84-World Mercator Datum.
This chart is printed on both sides and
measures 25'' x 38''. It is packaged in a clear plastic sleeve and is folded to 7" x 14".This Waterproof Chart
product was produced with the latest cartographic
technology and the highest quality ink and materials to not only ensure that itís waterproof, but durable as well.
Add to Cart
Waterproof Charts are designed specifically for recreational boaters, fishermen and divers. These charts are beautifully printed on synthetic paper for use on deck in any weather, rain, or spray!
Great features for one affordable price:
- Waterproof - using their own patented design.
- Tear resistant - you can't ruin them!
- Foldable - they'll fit in your console or tackle box!
- Affordable - printed on both sides so they save money!
- Accurate - used by the Coast Guard and Navy!
- Complete - many combine multiple NOAA charts into one document!
- Simple to use - GPS coordinates and units!
- Easy to read - all charts are 25" x 38"!
- Up-to-Date - regularly updated to reflect the most recent information.