Lower St. John's River Nautical Map (Chart)
Starting at Palatka, coverage is upstream thru Lake George and Astor, thru Lake Dexter, to Lake Monroe and the city of Sanford, Lake Jesup and Lake Harney. Features 13 marked fuel stations. Information from 2 NOAA charts; 11495 & 11492. WGS84-World Mercator Datum.
25" x 38".
Add to Cart
Waterproof Charts are designed specifically for recreational boaters, fishermen and divers. These charts are beautifully printed on synthetic paper for use on deck in any weather, rain, or spray!
Great features for one affordable price:
- Waterproof - using their own patented design.
- Tear resistant - you can't ruin them!
- Foldable - they'll fit in your console or tackle box!
- Affordable - printed on both sides so they save money!
- Accurate - used by the Coast Guard and Navy!
- Complete - many combine multiple NOAA charts into one document!
- Simple to use - GPS coordinates and units!
- Easy to read - all charts are 25" x 38"!
- Up-to-Date - regularly updated to reflect the most recent information.