New York Harbor to Block Island Nautical Map (Chart)
Coverage and scale available from no other source. Excellent coverage from the North Jersey Shore's Shark River Inlet, Raritan Bay and New York Harbor east, covering all of Long Island and the Hampton Bays and the entire Connecticut Shore. This chart also covers Long Island Sound, Fishers Island Sound, and Block Island Sound.
The reverse side includes complete detailed coverage for Block Island. 35 waypoints are pre-plotted for use with your GPS. An excellent chart addition for planning the seasons boating and for framing for home or office.Information from 4 different NOAA charts: 13215, 12354, 12300, and 12363.WGS84-World Mercator Datum.25" x 38".
Add to Cart
Waterproof Charts are designed specifically for recreational boaters, fishermen and divers. These charts are beautifully printed on synthetic paper for use on deck in any weather, rain, or spray!
Great features for one affordable price:
- Waterproof - using their own patented design.
- Tear resistant - you can't ruin them!
- Foldable - they'll fit in your console or tackle box!
- Affordable - printed on both sides so they save money!
- Accurate - used by the Coast Guard and Navy!
- Complete - many combine multiple NOAA charts into one document!
- Simple to use - GPS coordinates and units!
- Easy to read - all charts are 25" x 38"!
- Up-to-Date - regularly updated to reflect the most recent information.