Northern Lake Champlain Nautical Map (Chart)
Starting at Willsboro and Shelburne Points coverage is north to and including Missisquoi Bay and the Rt 202 Bridge on the Richelieu River in Canada. Includes Malletts Bay and all of the Champlain Islands. Information from 2 NOAA Charts: 14782 & 14781. WGS84/World Mercator Datum.
25" x 38"
Add to Cart
Waterproof Charts are designed specifically for recreational boaters, fishermen and divers. These charts are beautifully printed on synthetic paper for use on deck in any weather, rain, or spray!
Great features for one affordable price:
- Waterproof - using their own patented design.
- Tear resistant - you can't ruin them!
- Foldable - they'll fit in your console or tackle box!
- Affordable - printed on both sides so they save money!
- Accurate - used by the Coast Guard and Navy!
- Complete - many combine multiple NOAA charts into one document!
- Simple to use - GPS coordinates and units!
- Easy to read - all charts are 25" x 38"!
- Up-to-Date - regularly updated to reflect the most recent information.