Chart No. 1: Symbols, Abbreviations and Terms
Chart Number One is essential to correct and accurate use of nautical charts. It defines the symbols, abbreviations and terms used on charts as well as providing important information about buoys, light visibility (range) and aids to navigation. This new edition from Paradise Cay is a complete, high quality reproduction of Chart No. 1 prepared by NOAA and NIMA. The Government Edition, last published in November 1997, is no longer available.
Add to Cart
Waterproof Charts are designed specifically for recreational boaters, fishermen and divers. These charts are beautifully printed on synthetic paper for use on deck in any weather, rain, or spray!
Great features for one affordable price:
- Waterproof - using their own patented design.
- Tear resistant - you can't ruin them!
- Foldable - they'll fit in your console or tackle box!
- Affordable - printed on both sides so they save money!
- Accurate - used by the Coast Guard and Navy!
- Complete - many combine multiple NOAA charts into one document!
- Simple to use - GPS coordinates and units!
- Easy to read - all charts are 25" x 38"!
- Up-to-Date - regularly updated to reflect the most recent information.