Kennebec Sheepscot & Damariscotta Rivers
Newly compiled for 2014, with the best coverage of these most popular rivers. Side A has complete coverage from Sebasco on the New Meadows River, around Cape Small, and up to Bath. Side B gives you great detail of Boothbay up the Sheepscott to Wiscasset, as well as the Damariscotta River up to Little Point, just south of where the river passes under Route 1. With the help of local guides and tackle stores, we have pinpointed the most likely areas to hold Striped Bass, Mackeral, Atlantic Cod, Bluefish, and Flounder. These areas are designated on the charts with a symbol of the species caught in that area. We have also pre-plotted dozens of GPS Waypoints to make it easier for you to find these hotspots. You can sit at the dock and enter the coordinate into your GPS and you are on your way to some great fishing.
No need to struggle to see the numbers as these waterproof, folded products come in the popular large print format. We have added boat ramps and marine facilities for your convenience. This chart is a great complement to all of the other Waterproof Charts of this area. NOAA Chart 13293. WGS84-World Mercator Datum.
25" x 38"
Add to Cart
Waterproof Charts are designed specifically for recreational boaters, fishermen and divers. These charts are beautifully printed on synthetic paper for use on deck in any weather, rain, or spray!
Great features for one affordable price:
- Waterproof - using their own patented design.
- Tear resistant - you can't ruin them!
- Foldable - they'll fit in your console or tackle box!
- Affordable - printed on both sides so they save money!
- Accurate - used by the Coast Guard and Navy!
- Complete - many combine multiple NOAA charts into one document!
- Simple to use - GPS coordinates and units!
- Easy to read - all charts are 25" x 38"!
- Up-to-Date - regularly updated to reflect the most recent information.